Library Home
Pardee Library Business FAQ
* Browse Pardee Library Business FAQ
* Pardee Management Library
* Pardee Library Databases A-Z
* Boston University Questrom School of Business

Question & Answer

Question: Where can I find information on union membership, work stoppages, and membership by sector?
Answer: Go to the website of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics for Union Membership.

See also the Statistical Abstract of the United States: Labor force, Employment and Earnings: Work Stoppages and Unions

See also (maintained by Hirsch & Macpherson).